Friday, April 5, 2013

Living on the edge!! A lifelong dream!

I often picture myself in a state of being where i spend my days trying to figure out what I'll be doing for fun today!!! Do I want to go, skydiving, traveling across the globe, parachuting at magnificent heights, or test driving a race car with a professional race car driver at my side. I want to feel the rush and indulge myself into doing the things that most people think about but don't get a chance to do.
I want to get up and ask myself that day, "What do you want to do today?" And whether the answer is "Go fishing," "Visit Costa Rica" or "Go skeet shooting," that is what I want to focus my day forwards doing!!!
That means, no 9-5 job, working in Corporate America, no blue collar wages, no bosses or responsibilities or restrictions. No fear and requires having a brazen ambitious for life. That statement right there, is beautiful and embodies everything I'm about. The funny thing is that this was my first time even putting it into words. Words that so vividly express the journey I plan to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment