Monday, September 26, 2011

After years of research!

I can't believe that I actually found a good recording studio in Houston. I have been looking high and low forever to find one that's not in someones apartment, a hole in the wall or run by amateurs and finally I lucked across Music World Entertainment today. Beyonce's daddy's recording studio right in the heart of downtown. At least now I won't have to drive to Tomball to use Digital Services... Not unless I just really want to that is. I probably will knowing myself because I like options. But, knowing there's a good studio soo close makes me happy, elated and many finally I can actually create my product and have something to show. It's getting closer and closer!! Believe it!!! I'M ABOUT TO BLOW UP!!! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment