Sunday, December 19, 2010

Change is Good!

Hello all, I just had something on my mind that I needed to share with ya'll. I  remember hearing all through high school and middle, people claiming they won't change for the world, and "This is who I am for life, so get use to it." Yeah it's a cute thing to say and it makes you feel superior if only for a moment but in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with reinventing yourself for the better. People always tell you "Don't change stay the same," but this is only if the person you are before is already a good and caring person. But if you were like me as a child, just mad at the world for no apparent reason, there is absolutely nothing wrong with change. In fact I encourage change. Without change there is no evolution to a better place, there is no growth and no advancement within yourself. Some people take "change to mean you conformed to the way of the world or instead of staying unique, you fuse into a popular trend and are imitating a specific group of people. But other forms of change are possible and should be utilized by everyone. Everyone should be trying to make themselves better with the coming years. There's nothing worse than a man who acts like a child or a grandparent who still trying to fit into clothes they wore in high school. Seasons change, nature changes with the seasons, we change physically as do animals, so why not our attitudes and mind frames as well. Anyone who knew me previously would say that I was a horror. I didn't care about other people's feeling in the least, but I'd like to think I've grown up alot and my perspective has changed. Likewise, I encourage everyone to get off that old, played out way of doing things and mold yourselves into better people. It's the best and most meaningful thing we all could ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment